Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Niagara Falls

On Christmas, the 25th, I got to meet Nicole Sister and her family. She and her husband have very cute daughter, Chloe and a Rottweiler, what I was excited about. We had breakfast and opened the stockings (of course I forgot my stocking gifts, so I had to give them later). Afterwards we went sliding with Chloe and had a amazing hot chocolate afterwards.
When we left, we drove to the Niagara Falls. Coming close to them, I already could feel sprinkles form the falls. They looked really amazing, but because of these sprinkles it also was very cold. The water was frozen on my hair and jacket. I enjoyed the view though, and then we left, to buy another Hard Rock Cafe souvenir :)
The evening we spent with diner (Nicole's dads made some great eggnog!) and watching movies!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a really busy day, it's great you got to try all these new things, such as eggnog, see the Falls, etc. Wonderful! Hope to hear more soon!

    ReplyDelete