Friday, September 6, 2013

My first week of school is over!

Now my first week of school is over. I met interesting and funny people and already started doing some real lesson in my classes, for example today I had a test in Earth Science (I didn't understand anything).
Some classes are also pretty easy, like math (I usually don't say that) and music, because I already did it in school in Germany, but maybe this is an opportunity to have good marks at math  and not having any problems ;) And I am sure in music there will be things I didn't know and I am really looking forward to my next music class.
At the beginning it was really confusing to get all the logic with the school busses like when my bus comes in the morning and where is the best place to wait for it in the afternoon, but now I know what to do, where to be and when the bus will leave. 
School starts at 8:35 and finishes at 3:15 pm. For me that is really long, because in Germany school finished almost always at 1 pm, but I think I just have to get used to it. 
I also got a locker, which is really useful and I do enjoy to have the opportunity to put all my school binders in there. 
I am so excited and curious for the next week of school, but for now I  will definitely enjoy my weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment